Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Ultimate Book Of Inspiration (And Wealth)




Books are one of life’s greatest gifts to mankind.  Reading a good book transports you to another world and stimulates your imagination.  Some even move you to a call to action (like what happened to me).

I like reading books that inspire the way I live my life.  And I recently discovered the ultimate book of inspiration which draws waves upon waves of inspiration and love.

Truly, the Bible is “THE BOOK.” 

I studied in a Catholic school during grade school and high school and they always encouraged us to read the Bible but sadly, I never practiced this.  And now, I look forward to reading it. 

The Bible is truly, truly amazing!  I finished reading the New Testament and currently reading the book of Judges in the Old Testament. 

I want to continually read the Bible so it becomes a habit and read as many versions so the inspiration never ends. 

I know I’m off-topic. This was supposed to be my intro on  the book, The Millionaire Next Door.  I hope you don’t mind that I digressed…

Now back to regular programming.


No comments:

Post a Comment