Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do You Want Multiple Income Streams?


I got this email from soulfood@getresponse.com on behalf of BO SANCHEZ and I'm posting it here.

I attended this 2-day financial coaching seminar last Sept. 2009 and I have become a better person - financially and spiritually - after it.  

I continue to grow everyday.  And I am determined to keep it that way.  Why?  Because I am inspired now more than ever.  This is what it feels like to be LIVING everyday.  I am here for a purpose. :)

This seminar was the catalyst towards my call to action.

I will give an in-depth discussion on the seminar and how it changed my life in my future posts. 

For now, please read Bo Sanchez's invite and do make time for it.


Do You Want To Create Multiple Income Streams?

If you only have one income, you’re living dangerously. 
A job is great, but what if it fails you? 
You need to create multiple-income streams.
 It’s the secret of the rich. 

Join me in my 2-day Financial Coaching Program on November 19 and 29 and learn how to build one income stream after another. 
Before we run out of seats, sign up now. 
For more information, click the link below:

May your dreams come true,
Bo Sanchez

PS. Haven’t you noticed? Super successful people have a bias for action. When it comes to improving themselves, they spring to action. They act quickly. I urge you to act now.  Click the link below:
  
Bo Sanchez, 60 Chicago St., Cubao , Quezon City, Metro Manila 1109, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment