Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Come and Join Bo Sanchez's Truly Rich Club!

After attending  Bo Sanchez’s financial coaching seminar last Sept 2009,  I was ready to learn more about building wealth. So I decided to enroll in The Truly Rich Club last March 2010.  It is an exclusive club with a monthly membership fee of Php499.00.

Why did it take me six months after to enroll?  Well, that time, Php499.00 was too pricey for me.  I felt that I can do my own research and read books at my own pace.

But my “own research” lead to nowhere because I don’t know where to start since lot of information is out there! Plus, I was lazy! No one was guiding me and the people around me - family, friends, office mates  are as clueless as I  was. I was seeking answers from wrong people!  I realized that my financial wisdom needs to grow more so I finally enrolled in the club.  Php 499.00 is a lot of money but I am paying for my own education. 

Upon enrollment, the bonuses came flooding in!  This is what I wrote in my goal journal, “Subscribed to Bo Sanchez's Truly Rich Club this March and wow!  I've learned 30 years worth of life lessons in four days.” 

I receive ebooks, audio/ MP3 powertalks, God Whispers,  weekly wealth strategies and stocks update . But more than all of these, the knowledge I get from the club is definitely priceless! 

Ebooks are given to members for free.  These are the best-selling books of Bo Sanchez.  The last bonus I got was “Choose To Be Wealthy.”  Incidentally, it is also his latest book.  And he gave it to Truly Rich Club members for free!




Powertalks serve as my motivation.  The talks are by Bo Sanchez himself and   you can easily download them.  As you know, he is one of the great preachers in our country today.  So he will fill you with spiritual stories that will make you laugh and cry at the same time.

The meat of the package are the wealth strategies and stocks update.  These are investment advice that you must do to build wealth. I refer to them as my call to action.   He offers different advice on investments, how to run your team, how to be  an effective leader,  lifestyles and ways of the truly rich and  a lot more.  His articles can be applied in your office, business and personal lives as well. 

His stocks update make it easier for me to understand the stock market.  He explains everything in simple, plain words.  I invested in the stock market because of him and follow his stocks update. In fact, the stocks I bought have already increased their prices (average of 24%).

I highly recommend The Truly Rich Club to those who want to expand their financial I.Q.  The Php499.99 monthly membership fee is spare change compared to the knowledge you will gain.  Plus, your money will grow!  Knowledge is a pre-requisite in building wealth.  Come and join!




So dear friends, are you ready for a great change in your financial life?  I encourage you click this link:





No comments:

Post a Comment